Authors who publish with the Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia the right of first publication in print and online. The work is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works License, which allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in the Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia. However, the work may not be altered or transformed. The license is valid for both electronic and paper copies. The Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia would appreciate notification at eastasia[at]yu.ac.kr when Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia articles are reproduced.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with a proper acknowledgement of its initial publication in the Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia.
3. Court of jurisdiction is Seoul, Republic of Korea.
Creative Commons License Deed
Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0
Anyone is free
to Share, to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- For any reuse or distribution, it must be made clear to others what the license terms of this work are.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if the copyright holders give permission.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal's site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.